Tuesday, April 20, 2010

End of the 1st year third sem

Was taking Business Statistic, Metabolic Chemistry, Microbiology, Malaysian Studies and Food Quality Management in this Sem...

In my opinion, I think these subject are the basic of the Food Science and Nutrition...SomeHow, i don't think that i can get a good result in this Sem...

Maybe i didn't put in much effort in my study, playing all the times...
Maybe i didn't really pay attention in class...
Maybe i didn't go to class is a mistake...

Maybe i should change my way of study...
Maybe i should change my attitude toward study...
Maybe i should make a plan to get a better results...

time passes fast...
think about what have you done, what have you learnt in this four months..
it must be interesting...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment